Where is beefy?

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
?????

Beefy's disappearance is very weird.

One day he was chilling in hawaii

He comes onto board issues, tells us he's quitting modding.

Basically leaves the site forever except a very brief pop in here and there.

Here is my theory:

Beefy used to move around a lot. I think he was running from the mob. He eventually escaped to hawaii.
But that could only last so long.

The mafia found him, and they were coming for him.
beefy knew he was screwed, and the level of stress he had, somehow impacted his immediate surroundings
abnormal quantum fluctuations in his near vicinity opened up a wormhole, and he was sucked inside
but not before letting JPP know
So then he got sucked into the wormhole, and all the atoms in his body scattered, then the atoms broke apart, then the protons broke into quarks, and he spread out in some alternate reality as just a pure form of radiation.

But then for some reason he got reformed in extra-dimensional space and now he's chilling in some parallel world. he is a shade, he exists within this world, but is still separated from it in some way.

If you think about it, you'll know it's true.

Good luck beefy. I will one day try to build a wormhole and I WILL bring you back.

?????

Beefy's disappearance is very weird.

One day he was chilling in hawaii

He comes onto board issues, tells us he's quitting modding.

Basically leaves the site forever except a very brief pop in here and there.

Here is my theory:

Beefy used to move around a lot. I think he was running from the mob. He eventually escaped to hawaii.
But that could only last so long.

The mafia found him, and they were coming for him.
beefy knew he was screwed, and the level of stress he had, somehow impacted his immediate surroundings
abnormal quantum fluctuations in his near vicinity opened up a wormhole, and he was sucked inside
but not before letting JPP know
So then he got sucked into the wormhole, and all the atoms in his body scattered, then the atoms broke apart, then the protons broke into quarks, and he spread out in some alternate reality as just a pure form of radiation.

But then for some reason he got reformed in extra-dimensional space and now he's chilling in some parallel world. he is a shade, he exists within this world, but is still separated from it in some way.

If you think about it, you'll know it's true.

Good luck beefy. I will one day try to build a wormhole and I WILL bring you back.

well someone just took a gigantic step out of the closet...

Back