Where was Everybody Dance the night of Sept 3?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

A naked 71-year-old woman was caught by police having drunken sex with a man on the back seat of a Buick Regal.

When the officer opened the car's rear door and asked the couple what they were doing, the man replied: 'I'm f***ing this chick.'

(Name redacted) and Rita Daniels were arrested in a Michigan shopping center parking lot on charges of indecent exposure.

article-2045869-0E409A9800000578-103_224x282.jpg

Caught: Rita Daniels, 71, was called a 'chick' by (Name redacted) when arrested in Michigan, for having sex in the back of a car. Both were drunk and didn't know each other's names.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mping-woman-71-Buick-Regal.html#ixzz1aKdPP0YO

Why is the man's name redacted and not the woman's?

I checked the link, the Daily Mail, or as it's known in my circles, the Daily Male, often posts sexist pieces. However, they published both names.

Ram is a male goat... a ewe is a female goat. And Mott knows that pigs are way sexier.

Ram is a male sheep, ewe is a female sheep.

By the way, everyone knows what a gathering of crows is called.

What is a gathering of ravens called and why?

Both terms are ancient in origin. The incredibly intelligent birds (proportionately the brain is as large as a chimp)
were once encouraged and welcomed by humans due to their omnivorous nature (they kept the streets clean).

They lost favor, because they would follow the humans into battle and eat bodies.
Eventualy they came to be seen as a bad omen, hence murder and unkindness.

Back