Where we are today...

Naah damo is here, and handling things very well considering he is a Republican. But what about all those voting problems in CO that I read about ? I thought Damo Said Colorado had it all figured out ?

Naah damo is here, and handling things very well considering he is a Republican. But what about all those voting problems in CO that I read about ? I thought Damo Said Colorado had it all figured out ?

normally i wouldn't gloat, but i remember how dano and everyone esp him and dixie were in 2004... so i feel its my right now to do so...

No. I said my district has it figured out. Denver decided to go Centralized voting areas rather than precincts and screwed themselves up. So did Arapahoe County and Douglas County.

Our vote was fantastic.

These are all Home Rule areas that control their own voting areas. Two are R, one is D. Actually Douglas County is a mixture, very evenly spread so...

:dunno:

They went with this before they had tried it in a Primary? What is up with the tards?!

Oh well, our longest wait was 45 minutes in the early morning because there was a line before we opened the polls, after that the longest wait was about 10 minutes.

I think all voting details should be handled / standardized on a state level. this precinct level administration sucks.

Yeah, but with the home rule statutes the State gave up a lot of control... I think it sucks myself. I'd prefer if they were a little smarter as well. I can't believe that theydecided to do this at a General rather than Primary election. Give it a test run before sending those poll workers to the wolves.

Back