Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Mike Huckabee

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Dr. Ron Paul

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
ya talking about the primary or general...if general it will be McCain against Hillary...probably Huckabee as vp...with Hillary who knows she has burned her bridges...maybe Bill will be her vp...not sure if this would be legal though!

My intent is for this to be the serious thread, and the other one is just a mess up. This poll is about which 2 (or more, you have that option) candidates will be selected to run for president.

I say Hill and John.

Oh, and I'm kidding about Barack. Don't get upset that I used his full name everyone.

Ron Paul is the only winner of the Republicans. McCain will win the nomination but he won't go anywhere after that. Paul's created a movement, a passioned, inspired movement. It's not going away, it is a glimpse of what the future holds for the Republican party, once these older foggies that support McCain die off.

Ron Paul is the only winner of the Republicans. McCain will win the nomination but he won't go anywhere after that. Paul's created a movement, a passioned, inspired movement. It's not going away, it is a glimpse of what the future holds for the Republican party, once these older foggies that support McCain die off.

Ah, to be high.

Ahh by then the RP supporters will be old fogies anyway. It is the cycle of things.

Back