Which is more painful, having a baby or getting kicked in the nuts?

jakemax

Banned
After doing some yardwork yesterday I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was quite beautiful, and my drink facilitated some deep thinking. My wife walked by and asked what I was doing. I said, "Nothing." Now the reason I said "nothing" instead of saying "just thinking" is because she then would have asked, "Thinking about what?" At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions. She left me alone. After another beer I pondered the age old question: What is more painful, giving birth or getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they know? Well, after another beer or two, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby. Even though I obviously couldn't really know, here is the reason for my conclusion: A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." I have never heard a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts." I rest my case. Time for another beer.

After doing some yardwork yesterday I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was quite beautiful, and my drink facilitated some deep thinking. My wife walked by and asked what I was doing. I said, "Nothing." Now the reason I said "nothing" instead of saying "just thinking" is because she then would have asked, "Thinking about what?" At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions. She left me alone. After another beer I pondered the age old question: What is more painful, giving birth or getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they know? Well, after another beer or two, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby. Even though I obviously couldn't really know, here is the reason for my conclusion: A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." I have never heard a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts." I rest my case. Time for another beer.

LINK?

link.jpg

But it depends on the reward for that pain. In the case of women, that pain results in a child that will torment her husband for at least 18 years.

I guarantee you would get a lot of men asking to be kicked in the nuts if the reward was they got to have sex with a supermodel for the less than 2 minutes it took them to get it out, get it in and get off.

But it depends on the reward for that pain. In the case of women, that pain results in a child that will torment her husband for at least 18 years.

I guarantee you would get a lot of men asking to be kicked in the nuts if the reward was they got to have sex with a supermodel for the less than 2 minutes it took them to get it out, get it in and get off.

Winner!

What would your wife think if she knew what foolish thoughts that you indulge in???? Maybe a few more brews will clear you head, and you can start to have some productive thoughts.

What would your wife think if she knew what foolish thoughts that you indulge in???? Maybe a few more brews will clear you head, and you can start to have some productive thoughts.

Or maybe you can talk to her and tell her why she shouldn't worry about my thoughts.

You can try this experiment. Be sure to evacuate your bowels before doing it because we know you love to shit your pants. Do it out of respect for people around you.

I'm no doctor, but I'm willing to take a look! [Geeko Sportivo]

testicles.jpg

the-pain-scale.jpg

Basically, this is all based upon HUMOR NOT ANY REAL FACTS!

I am just going to call it a tie!

Last edited:

I will tell you something though. It is a good Gedankenexperiment.

And someone had a great answer.... it's about pain and reward.

Back