BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
#1?:

0n0O8.jpg

or

#2?:

r4e2C.jpg

Jesus presenting the constitution. Yep. Just more proof that Jesus is little more than a concept people give all positive attributes to. In 1700, God protected and guided the King and ensured law and order, now God made the constitution and protects liberty. Little has changed. He, of course, completely forgot to put such important concepts out of the bible, instead deciding on the surer and easier method of relying on later people's to make up such concepts and turn to "God says so!" in desperation when they're too unintelligent to come up with real arguments. I know that's what I'd do. There is much wisdom in this.

Also, what the fuck is the military doing in the same block as the founders? Just goes to show the kind of government right-wingers want in America.

I would personally show the justice playing the electric guitar and killing people rather than bowing his head in shame. The courts are the only decent part of our government left.

notice how watermarks original troll post about loving jesus only lasted 6 minutes. Try as he might, he hates god so much that even when in an epic troll mood, he cannot last long. I wouldn't have lasted 1, so it is still a valiant effort.

Jesus presenting the constitution. Yep. Just more proof that Jesus is little more than a concept people give all positive attributes to. In 1700, God protected and guided the King and ensured law and order, now God made the constitution and protects liberty. Little has changed. He, of course, completely forgot to put such important concepts out of the bible, instead deciding on the surer and easier method of relying on later people's to make up such concepts and turn to "God says so!" in desperation when they're too unintelligent to come up with real arguments. I know that's what I'd do. There is much wisdom in this.
It's easier than thinking Skidmark.

I voted Cthulhu....not that it's that great but the Jesus one has to be one of the most stupid fucking pieces of propaganda I've ever seen. The nitwit who painted it is a serious fanatic.

Naa it's real. It was painted by some right wing political nut job. You can google it. He has a narrative for each image in his painting. The guy's dumber then bag full of clams.

He also has several degrees from 'top' Ohio universities.

And I voted befre I even saw the pictures. Not that actually seeing them changes a damn thing.

Back