Which Sig Do You Prefer

I want to see

• Total voters

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
There's been some talk about me bringing back the man boobs in place of the hottie that is currently in my sig. Which would you rather see:

1) Keith Olbermann - he who defines hotness
2) Grinds Manboobs - the description speaks for itself

If you just put new Duracells in your vibrator, its possible your senses could return and your mental distress could be cured....

If you just put new Duracells in your vibrator, its possible your senses could return and your mental distress could be cured....

LOL.

FYI - If I'm the only one that votes, I'm putting both back in and I'll make sure I post at least once in every thread.

Besides, doesn't Grind get more than Beefy, Me and Watermark combined? Women can't find him that unattractive... You're taste in men must be far outside the mainstream LadyT.

Condi talking about her experiance with Mr Olbermann. Like she though was just like her ken doll.
CondiRice.jpg

I voted for Olberman, simply to keep you from considering going back to that nauseating photo of Grind's boobs. I think I'm mentally scarred for life.

Seriously, I guess Olberman is pretty hot, from the perspective of women***. Hip, distinguished, rich, humourous, liberal, and smart. What's not to like, for women? I totally think you should dump your boyfriend and stalk Olberman, Tiana.

***Caveat: Women who didn't vote for Bush.

Back