Whiney coworkers

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
Okay, I need to vent. There's a director at my job, that WHINES about EVERYTHING. Every other one of this individual's counterparts does what's expected without the b!tching, the size of their business, its literally under 0.5% of the others, and I'm always having problems recking out their stuff! Worse yet, we suspect that a higher up has a crush on her, which is why this individual is kissing their @$$es and making our unit bend over backwards for her. Ugh.......so annoying.

I needed that

Actually, chap works for me, thank you. ;)

Seriously though, we're in teh middle of a meeting going over the next forecasting cycle and starts whining about her holiday weekends. Yeah, we've all been screwed this past year.....next........

:321:

Plus the stuff she submits to consolidations is often times crap.

It is a long story as to why I don't get a job. And it is irrelevant to the discussion anyway.

Why would anyone come to a discussion board and ignore the posters? If you want to jerk off no need for the discussion board. LOL

toby2 said:
It is a long story as to why I don't get a job. And it is irrelevant to the discussion anyway.

Consider the discussion topic changed.
So why cna't you get a job tobes?

A discussion means people stating opinions, it is not a cluster fuck of everyone agreeing to what you say.

toby2 said:
None of your business LadyT

come on toby.......we're all friends here, not to mention, I'm probably paying for you sit home and surf the net and watch Maury Povich all day long.

its like on judge judy all the time... people on disability for nothing...once i saw on JJ a lady on ssi disability b/c she was afraid to have a surgery to correct her pain, so she didn't get the surgery...LOL

I'm probably paying for you sit home and surf the net and watch Maury Povich all day long.

If you pay taxes then yes you are supporting me. Thanks. But I would never watch Maury! LOL Judge Judy........yes.

robdastud said:
its like on judge judy all the time... people on disability for nothing...once i saw on JJ a lady on ssi disability b/c she was afraid to have a surgery to correct her pain, so she didn't get the surgery...LOL

People are pathetic.

Back