Whisky , Whiskey, Scotch and Fake stuff from Canada!!

Scotch, whiskey, whisky, rye, Bourbon, grain, and Canadian rotgut!!

Scotch is the original and the best, yet Whiskies, the fastest growing popular beverage on earth!!

Who could possibly hate whiskies?

There is no class system in the USA.
You want to deal with class issues my champagne Socislist nemesis?
First stop should be India, off you toddle!!

Now let the grown ups discuss grown up topics that children, like you, have no part in.

Scotch, whiskey, whisky, rye, Bourbon, grain, and Canadian rotgut!!

Scotch is the original and the best, yet Whiskies, the fastest growing popular beverage on earth!!

Who could possibly hate whiskies?

ACTUALLY, the mighty chosen IRISH peoples were the first to distill whisky. Not the skin flinted Scots. Also Canadian whiskey is typically rye.

A lot of Brits are alcoholics, mostly lower class like you burger flipper!
How stupid are you ?
Burgers are not indigenous to the UK!
A lot of people worldwide are alcoholics.
Many also are rapists, paedophiles, liars and cunts.
Not quite getting your point, what has your retarded rant got to do with the subject?

You are clearly a racist neonazi!

ACTUALLY, the mighty chosen IRISH peoples were the first to distill whisky. Not the skin flinted Scots. Also Canadian whiskey is typically rye.
Apparently. The first people record how to distill alcohol were the Dutch, some claim Thry learned from eastern people's ( Armenians).
The first country to make MALT whisky was Alba.
The first people to make malt whiskey were the albannach!

The Pads can show nothing to support their claim that they invented the barley Bree!

The finest whiskey is scotch!
The best bourbon is Berkshire mountain!!

They are often the same thing !!

I don't think so, you can tell a huge difference in the two accents. I just always thought it was funny, you'd think I'd have to be drunk to do the Irish accent. Don't ask me why that weird observation happens to occupy space in my head.

As for whiskey, straight Kentucky Bourbon is hard to beat.

I don't think so, you can tell a huge difference in the two accents. I just always thought it was funny, you'd think I'd have to be drunk to do the Irish accent. Don't ask me why that weird observation happens to occupy space in my head.

A northern Irish accent is a British accent!!

Kentucky bourbon is great, I like blantons.
For bourbon though, Berkshire bourbon from Sheffield MA is my personal favorite.

A northern Irish accent is a British accent!!

Kentucky bourbon is great, I like blantons.
For bourbon though, Berkshire bourbon from Sheffield MA is my personal favorite.

I love a good single malt scotch. I am just not willing to pay that much on a regular basis.

Bushmills Irish whiskey is the best whiskey for the money.

Single malt scotch, the original water of life.

On a recent trip to Scotland I was lucky enough to try the GlenGrant queens jubilee release.
Distilled in 1952, bottled this year!!
A sixty year old single barrel single malt!
Not the worst, but the £70000 price tag was a little out of my price range!!

Apparently. The first people record how to distill alcohol were the Dutch, some claim Thry learned from eastern people's ( Armenians).
The first country to make MALT whisky was Alba.
The first people to make malt whiskey were the albannach!

The Pads can show nothing to support their claim that they invented the barley Bree!

The finest whiskey is scotch!
The best bourbon is Berkshire mountain!!
Actually the first record of people distilling alcohol were the Italians at the school of Selarno. They distilled a form of Brandy. That was in the 12th Century.

Tequila's not getting much love here. I do like a good anejo. Just don't like paying for it. I once tried a glass of 24 year old Bourbon. Very smooth with a mellow flavor that wasn't to sweet or spicy, very well balanced but what was most noticable was it's buttery finish. Cost me $24 for a single 1.5 once glass. I enjoyed that with a 12 year old Monte Cristo at the Rino Club in Charlotte.

Back