White People are Awesome

Now that another old white man has been inserted by the black vote, lets give credit where it is due, with the white man.

So many great things to list. I’ll nominate beer as one of the greats. Fill in the thread my friends.

Blessings

beb268cf9192aa50ab3de66b60a9b89a.png

Blessings

Ahh.. stoned. Welcome my white Chief. Thanks for that worthless piece of information

Blessings

See, this is how fake Conservatives are. You guys will sometimes pretend to care about white people and even acknowledge the anti-white culture of the establishment, but you don't actually want to help the white working-class.

See, this is how fake Conservatives are. You guys will sometimes pretend to care about white people and even acknowledge the anti-white culture of the establishment, but you don't actually want to help the white working-class.

They need to suffer for their crimes against humanity stoned. Cmon man. You know the thing.

Blessings

They need to suffer for their crimes against humanity stoned. Cmon man. You know the thing.

Blessings

I know, you're trolling now because you can't defend your hypocrisy. I'm familiar with Conservatives, you guys are all pussies who back down and start "trolling" once you're exposed.

And yet another day passes. And noncomments from liberal white asses.

Why the self hate white leftys?

You don’t need to keep washing the black peoples feet. They will only double cross you eventually anyway. Because you’re weak and evil people prey on weakness.

Blessings

The two “racists” on the forum find a comradeship. Hehehehe.

Why is it that Dimwow is obviously racist and I don’t care? Because racism is not real.
It is a made up term by the politicians to divide us. Selah

Blessings

Back