White people celebrate Bulls win over the Heat

I was a happy white guy. I'm still rooting for the Heat to win it all, but I didn't want to see the streak continue.

what the fuck is wrong with you? how do you support the heat? how does anyone outside of floriduh support the heat?

time to let the whole lol losing the sonics thing go. you stole your own team now. you are no better than okc ;)

I wasn't even much into basketball when they left, but you don't fucking steal from me. Now I root against them whenever they are on, regardless of who they're playing. In each sport, I have a team I hate and always root against: White Sox, Raiders, Thunder. I haven't followed enough hockey or soccer yet.

Also, no one cares about California, so we can pilfer from them all we want. :D

what the fuck is wrong with you? how do you support the heat? how does anyone outside of floriduh support the heat?

Ever since D Wade went to the heat, I have been a fan. While the addition of LeBron annoyed me as I don't like that arrogant pos, they still have Wade and he took my Marquette team to the final four, got us in the Big East etc... love that guy.

Speaking of Marquette and Miami... ASS WHIPPING last night laid on Miami by Marquette. Elite 8!!! Bring on da Orange.

I wasn't even much into basketball when they left, but you don't fucking steal from me. Now I root against them whenever they are on, regardless of who they're playing. In each sport, I have a team I hate and always root against: White Sox, Raiders, Thunder. I haven't followed enough hockey or soccer yet.

Also, no one cares about California, so we can pilfer from them all we want. :D
Redwings and DC United. Almost everyone hates them.

Ever since D Wade went to the heat, I have been a fan. While the addition of LeBron annoyed me as I don't like that arrogant pos, they still have Wade and he took my Marquette team to the final four, got us in the Big East etc... love that guy.

Speaking of Marquette and Miami... ASS WHIPPING last night laid on Miami by Marquette. Elite 8!!! Bring on da Orange.
Well I wonder who had to lower shooting percentage yesterday? Marquette or OSU? Neither one could hit the ocean.

And don't be disin LeBron.....you're just pissed that he went to a better school than Wade.

Well I wonder who had to lower shooting percentage yesterday? Marquette or OSU? Neither one could hit the ocean.

And don't be disin LeBron.....you're just pissed that he went to a better school than Wade.

That was an ugly game for both. Marquette though was inexcusable. It isn't as if they hadn't seen Syracuse before. They started chucking threes as if they were Seth Curry...

Back