White Privilege in Action

A feeble attempt to dismiss the notion as irrelevant. Fail. You'd make a good Tea Partier. Hard core, in fact.

As usual you've chosen to miss the point, which is that life was shit for many people in America not just blacks. Those images are deeply disturbing but you would prefer to make light of them as they do not fit into your activist agenda.

As usual you've chosen to miss the point, which is that life was shit for many people in America not just blacks. Those images are deeply disturbing but you would prefer to make light of them as they do not fit into your activist agenda.

A good number looked to be Irish.

And your ass is way across the pond...and therefore your opinion is irrelevant. The point is whatever whites have been through, what blacks have been through is tenfold. Dismiss that as you're prone to do.

Absolutely, no disagreement. I'm just saying that the photos you've used look like a disproportionate number of Irishmen.

I'm not sure how you can tell but you may be right. The prison pallor could be a result of the photographic process and the fact that they spent an inordinate amount of time indoors.

I'm not sure how you can tell but you may be right. The prison pallor could be a result of the photographic process and the fact that they spent an inordinate amount of time indoors.

I'm pretty good at figuring out ethnicity.

I suppose I could take a look at pictures of the Holocaust and point out that the American civilians suffered too. We had rationing, for instance, and couldn't even get most household products! Why do the Jews get all the attention, just because a few million died? Millions of civilians died too, from natural causes and such. Completely and totally offensive, disregarding the lives of the Americans who died during the war and going out of your way to give special attention to the Jews. In fact, many of us are still dying to this day! Can the same be said of the descendants of those Jews who died during the Holocaust? I think not, as they were spared the burden of having children and living to a ripe old age by the gift of Nazi bullets, while Americans had to suffer through raising the hideous creatures.

Back