White Van(s)???

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
It is being insinuated that the reference to a "white van" has something to do with pedophilia.
Now I'm sure the E-Mails and PMs have been flying, all in an attempt at solidarity; so it looks like there will be a lot of band waggoneers who will be jumping on this and making it look like they know something that others don't.

I did a search on "White Van", "White Van drivers", and "White Van meaning" and all I could find are examples like these:

White van man

White Van Man (TV series)

white van man

white van man

Now there were news reports of white van's being involved in criminal activity; but similar reports pop up, if you search for black vans, brown vans, blue vans, etc.

It is being insinuated that the reference to a "white van" has something to do with pedophilia.
Now I'm sure the E-Mails and PMs have been flying, all in an attempt at solidarity; so it looks like there will be a lot of band waggoneers who will be jumping on this and making it look like they know something that others don't.

I did a search on "White Van", "White Van drivers", and "White Van meaning" and all I could find are examples like these:

White van man

White Van Man (TV series)

white van man

white van man

Now there were news reports of white van's being involved in criminal activity; but similar reports pop up, if you search for black vans, brown vans, blue vans, etc.

White Van Man is a British expression, it generally refers to delivery drivers and tradesmen who drive like effing nutters, love to tailgate and cut in on other drivers. As for paedophilia, that's another matter.

He should be infracted for libeling me by accusing me of calling him a pedophile when I did no such thing.

He is a perverted troll.

He should be infracted for libeling me by accusing me of calling him a pedophile when I did no such thing.

He is a perverted troll.

I made such a suggestion; because it might just put an end to these false accusation, that are done just to harass.

Disco-Pope-free-candy-van-1.jpg

No, google image search. Typed in "free candy" and before I finished "free candy van" appeared in the list. But no, if it were a neighbors's van I might not have called the authorities because if I had any reason to suspect it wasn't just a prank or a joke I would be more worried about hiding a body.

No, google image search. Typed in "free candy" and before I finished "free candy van" appeared in the list. But no, if it were a neighbors's van I might not have called the authorities because if I had any reason to suspect it wasn't just a prank or a joke I would be more worried about hiding a body.

It helps if you know someone with a backhoe and can keep a secret. :D

White Van Man is a British expression, it generally refers to delivery drivers and tradesmen who drive like effing nutters, love to tailgate and cut in on other drivers. As for paedophilia, that's another matter.
We have a different word for those kind of drivers. We call them "michiganers".

Back