Whites are victims

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Whites are the biggest victims ever, the minorities control everything and are constantly depriving the poor mayos of their rights. The minorities have all the privileges, all the rights. It's just so sad. What is happening to mayos right now is literally worse than the holocaust, but the minorities who control everything and want to oppress the mayos suppress this well known information from within their evil lairs.

Thank you for this post. Crossing arms in an X position across chest, thrusting pelvis forward... 'Maboomba'! (Black Panther Salute)

[h=1]Police set dog on a driver who politely refuses to answer questions[/h]
k9.jpg

WKYC Channel 3 in Canton, Ohio, posted footage of police smashing a car window, dragging out the driver and setting a dog on him after he very politely refused to answer questions. The driver, Ronald D. Wagner II, appears to be a "sovereign citizen" type who refuses to screw the number plate on their car for arcane constitutional reasons. Their excuse? The car's registered owner had a concealed carry permit, so they were frightened for their lives: "Stop fighting the dog"

Listen to his screams and ask yourself if America is great again.

[h=1]Police set dog on a driver who politely refuses to answer questions[/h]
k9.jpg

WKYC Channel 3 in Canton, Ohio, posted footage of police smashing a car window, dragging out the driver and setting a dog on him after he very politely refused to answer questions. The driver, Ronald D. Wagner II, appears to be a "sovereign citizen" type who refuses to screw the number plate on their car for arcane constitutional reasons. Their excuse? The car's registered owner had a concealed carry permit, so they were frightened for their lives: "Stop fighting the dog"

Listen to his screams and ask yourself if America is great again.

Libtards are good with Police Brutality as long as it is directed towards white people, if this would have been a black person, only Heaven knows their outrage.

Libtards are good with Police Brutality as long as it is directed towards white people, if this would have been a black person, only Heaven knows their outrage.

Actually you're full of Shit ... and if YOU'RE not OUTRAGED that this WHITE MAN was attacked, then WTF are YOU waiting for ... ?

Don't Blame Black People for YOUR lack of concern about your own people.

So if you don't give a Fuck, why should anyone else?

Remember WHO Posted this ... ME ... not YOU.

Actually you're full of Shit ... and if YOU'RE not OUTRAGED that this WHITE MAN was attacked, then WTF are YOU waiting for ... ?

hahahaha ... golly gee whiz. You seem a little amped up this morning. Might be time for that second cup of coffee there Pardner. :)

Whites are the biggest victims ever, the minorities control everything and are constantly depriving the poor mayos of their rights. The minorities have all the privileges, all the rights. It's just so sad. What is happening to mayos right now is literally worse than the holocaust, but the minorities who control everything and want to oppress the mayos suppress this well known information from within their evil lairs.

^Weak.
giphy.gif

:lolup: Lying leftist triggered!!! Thar she blows!! :rofl2:

giphy.gif

No disputing my facts, your surrender is excepted

The False narrative you present wasn't about facts, it was about being retarded. Every one of these police clashes were entirely preventable by the loser they accosted.

All dishonest morons on the left should watch this brief video to comprehend how easy it is to NOT get beaten by the police:

How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked By The Police - Chris Rock

The False narrative you present wasn't about facts, it was about being retarded. Every one of these police clashes were entirely preventable by the loser they accosted.

All dishonest morons on the left should watch this brief video to comprehend how easy it is to NOT get beaten by the police:

How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked By The Police - Chris Rock

I believe our friend 'Bourbon' is just being jovial and playful. I don't think he's being serious.

Back