Who are you a fanboy of (excluding Ron Paul)

Who are you a fanboy of?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obama

• John Edwards

• Romney

• Benito Ghouliani

• Gingrich

• McCain

• Bloomberg

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Thompson

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Joe Franklin

• Cotton-eyed Joe

• *Ron Paul* (I lied)

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I'm sorry, I really can't put Ron Paul into this poll, because he's one EVERY POLL I'VE PUT HIM IN. It really get's boring after a while. I'm really only going to put candidates up here who stand a chance of being the next president. Please try to limit your dissent to mild eye-rolling and barred fists.

Anyway, who do you like, right now? You can choose more than one, if you like...

Oh damn. Damo, could you switch this over to a multi-choice poll? Shit, I only put Paul up there whenever I decided to do an approval poll.

I'm sorry, I really can't put Ron Paul into this poll, because he's one EVERY POLL I'VE PUT HIM IN. It really get's boring after a while. I'm really only going to put candidates up here who stand a chance of being the next president. Please try to limit your dissent to mild eye-rolling and barred fists.

Anyway, who do you like, right now? You can choose more than one, if you like...

Fuck you, nazi shit. we still want ron paul. See why your neocon version of democracy is broken?

I am a fan of no one. You needed a none of the above choice....
but then that is pretty much what the last choice is anyway ;)

What's a fanboy?
//

Oh you know one of those kids in Cancun that stands there and waves a big fan while you lounge on the beach....Also fetches drinks.

I'd need some more information, differing standpoints on foreign and domestic policy, the relevant influence of big-business and lobby groups, how much religion plays a role in their political beliefs. Then i'd plump for the one with the nicest hair.

Oh damn. Damo, could you switch this over to a multi-choice poll? Shit, I only put Paul up there whenever I decided to do an approval poll.
No, I can do a bunch of stuff to it, but once you post it as a single-choicer I can't change it to a multi-choicer.

I'll close this one, and you can repost.

I'd need some more information, differing standpoints on foreign and domestic policy, the relevant influence of big-business and lobby groups, how much religion plays a role in their political beliefs. Then i'd plump for the one with the nicest hair.

Hmmm. You say your British, yet, it's almost as of you were an American.

Back