who are you ?

Bulletbob

Verified User
figured this might be interesting and I am doing so because I am constantly called a raciest on this forum which I find funny considering my heritage family and dating habits.

Who are you ?

WHATS YOUR HERITAGE

My back round is mixed racially .
On my fathers side I am French and Irish with some basque thrown in.

On my mothers side I am Shawnee and unknown black genealogy and we think maybe some Russian but are not sure about that.

My family when we get together looks like a UN meeting lol. some are very black and clearly African some look like they are ready to scalp much more Indian looking you some are white as paper and light haired, Myself Im dark haired more or less white looking and and barrel chested 55 in built stout and above average height. Some people think I'm histrionic because of how I dress

Last edited:
You could probably go to one of the DNA sites (like Ancestry) and get a clearer picture of your heritage and ancestral roots.

figured this might be interesting and I am doing so because I am constantly called a raciest on this forum which I find funny considering my heritage family and dating habits.

Who are you ?

WHATS YOUR HERITAGE

On my mothers side I am Shawnee and unknown black genealogy and we think maybe some Russian but are not sure about that.

My family when we get together looks like a UN meeting lol. some are very black and clearly African some look like they are ready to scalp much more Indian looking you some are white as paper and light haired, Myself Im dark haired more or less white looking and and barrel chested 55 in built stout and above average height. Some people think I'm histrionic because of how I dress

My heritage is from the Iberian peninsula

Who are you ?

WHATS YOUR HERITAGE

I grew up in metro Boston where racism was real. I had friends from all different races and didn't think anything about it. As a white kid with reddish brown hair I knew that there were places that I could not go. I got chased out of different neighborhoods more than once. That's just the way it was.

Assholes who post here and toss the Race Card at the drop of a hat probably never experienced anything that.

I grew up in metro Boston where racism was real. I had friends from all different races and didn't think anything about it. As a white kid with reddish brown hair I knew that there were places that I could not go. I got chased out of different neighborhoods more than once. That's just the way it was.

Assholes who post here and toss the Race Card at the drop of a hat probably never experienced anything that.

9ndeed it goes both ways but many dont want to admit it, just look at guno hes a racist who hates white people

Who are you ?

WHATS YOUR HERITAGE

This looks an awful lot like the guy who tells you he isn't racist proven by the fact he has a black friend

This looks an awful lot like the guy who tells you he isn't racist proven by the fact he has a black friend

I do have black friends and family and have dated black women , I have nothing to prove . I'm talking about or genealogy .

You can post yours and comment on it or stfu and go back to sleep

Back