Who are your picks for some of the hottest female celebrites, all-time?

My picks include a young Elizabeth Taylor, WOW! Natalie Wood, a young Sophia Loren, Bridget Bardot, a young Kathleen Turner (Especially her voice.), Rachel Ward, absolutely beautiful actress, known for her roles in The Thorn Birds miniseries and in Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid, with Steve Martin, Nicole Kidman, and Angelina Jolie before she went nuts.

My picks include a young Elizabeth Taylor, WOW! Natalie Wood, a young Sophia Loren, Bridget Bardot, a young Kathleen Turner (Especially her voice.), Rachel Ward, absolutely beautiful actress, known for her roles in The Thorn Birds miniseries and in Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid, with Steve Martin, Nicole Kidman, and Angelina Jolie before she went nuts.

For some reason, I always liked the rougher cuts like Katherine Black, Helen Mirren, Jessica Lange, Cybil Shepherd, Faye Dunaway, Gina Lollobrigida, Catherine Deneuve etc.

For some reason, I always liked the rougher cuts like Katherine Black, Helen Mirren, Jessica Lange, Cybil Shepherd, Faye Dunaway, Gina Lollobrigida, Catherine Deneuve etc.

I actually like Faye Dunaway too. And Dianne Wiest too. I like older and sophisticated women.

Lindsey Wagner is the Bionic Woman.

Lindsay-Wagner-awesome.jpeg

Lindsay_Wagner.jpg

God bless the 70s with the short shorts and micro minis and no bras!

Last edited:

Raquel Welch, Katharine Ross, Jane Seymour.

tumblr_povg2dQun01y6sr42o1_540.jpg

Eleanor Powell was not only a real looker but a fabulous dancer. Fred wouldn't work with her again reportedly because she was far too good.

Last edited:
Back