Who could have known!

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
cFPqXp8.jpg

Calling for genocide of Muslims, Jews, black people, or other minorities = OK

Calling for killing of murderous police officers = hate speech

Welcome to the American fascist union.

Threats by muslimes we need to live with. Maybe we need to live with a few negro deaths at the hands of police?

Or maybe police should cease policing negro neighborhoods. Let them police themselves.

As usual lefties point fingers at the wrong problem. The problem with negroes being shot by police has nothing to do with police

data shows that men get harassed on the internet far more than women do. It's just men don't take the threats seriously or get triggered.

data shows that men get harassed on the internet far more than women do. It's just men don't take the threats seriously or get triggered.
Men receive more name calling, women more severe forms of harassment. I have seen men go ballistic over it on here, not acting any different from women.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/09/04/men-are-harassed-more-than-women-online.html

http://www.pewinternet.org/2014/10/22/online-harassment/

dwcqtCV.png

Men receive more name calling, women more severe forms of harassment. I have seen men go ballistic over it on here, not acting any different from women.

men always have their type of harassment downplayed... "boys will be boys" etc and womens type of harassment is always up-played.

re women really singled out for abuse on the Internet—or is it more the case that Internet abuse of women, at least when committed by men, is singled out for special concern and opprobrium? Many feminists would argue that there are good reasons to treat it differently. Sexual slurs toward women evoke the threat of real-life sexual violence; they are also perceived as intended to “put a woman in her place” and tell her that her opinion is worthless because she is a woman. (A sexual slur toward a man is considered just a personal insult.) But the double standard also has overtones of traditional chivalry which views women as more delicate and deserving of consideration—while nastiness toward men is treated simply a part of the rough-and-tumble of public life, to be taken in stride and shrugged off.

Also online sexual harassment includes stuff like "you're hot", "you're cute", "you're pretty"... I know so much worse than being called a faggot and told to die in a grease fire. The problem is one side always says the otherside isn't as important as the stuff THEY face. Both sides can play that game, but objectively, men are harassed more on the internet, and if you look at the screenshot I provided above, the sexual stuff isn't even very different between the sexes ... only 7% for women vs. 4% for men.

stalking counts tweeting at someone that doesn't want to be tweeted at. They make it sound like you are outside their window. It's retarded.

That's an awful thing for you to say, over your fellow JPP liberals; but then, some of them do have a mangina. :D

Oh do you mean when your BFF called me a rapist and a paedophile? I am calling you a hypocrite, so am I harassing you or speaking the truth?

Last edited:
More liberal propaganda to induce segregation and division? Now its Male v. Female? Really? But...liberals believe in equality no? :palm: When will this nation WAKE THE HELL UP? The agenda is to destroy the United States from "within".

More liberal propaganda to induce segregation and division? Now its Male v. Female? Really? But...liberals believe in equality no? :palm: When will this nation WAKE THE HELL UP? The agenda is to destroy the United States from "within".

go drink paint

go drink paint

Right...nothing bigoted about that statement or LACK of reasoned response. :) Liberal's believe in equality...unless someone is DIFFERENT. As I said, its more than entertaining to wind a liberal up and watch as they get angry and come SPINNING out of the corner like TAZ. Revealing a simple truth is like turning on the light in a NY flat....watch the cock roaches go back into the shadows....after HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSINNNNNNNG! in one voice.

Back