Who Dey Two!

Yea Cincinnati!!! My son and I were right here cheering them on. Or were you referencing the Cleveland win? (I know better) We were happy with that too. My boy's a Lion fan.

Oh yea....I'm a Bengals fan. Have been for years....many of them futile and long suffering. 5 years ago I used to joke that I could give away my age by sayig "I could remember the Bengals when they were good."

Having said that....there is still a deep seated distrust of Mike Brown. Last year the Bengals had so many blackouts the previous years that they dropped their ticket prices to about the league median. I mean this is essential Mike Brown. Not only could he not figure out how to win, but he was also charging some of the highest ticket prices for one of the worst teams in the NFL. Well it didn't last long. They raised ticket prices back to some of the highest in the league this year.

I would argue that Bengal fans are the best fans in the NFL....we have to be to put up with this crap! LOL

Being forced to go for the Steelers tonight ... In this game I really just want to root for the defense the whole game.

You know perfectly well that Seahawks Nation is cheering the misfortune of the Steelers this season!

Here's to a Seahawks-Bengals Super Bowl. :clink:

You know perfectly well that Seahawks Nation is cheering the misfortune of the Steelers this season!

Here's to a Seahawks-Bengals Super Bowl. :clink:
LOL We're not going to get there if our offense doesn't start scoring some more points and holds onto the ball. Yesterdays win was a fluke. Most teams coming off a Monday night game lose about 75% of the time and a team that turns over the ball 4 times in a game will probably lose greater than 75% of the time too. Plenty of room for improvement with the Bengals before we start talking Super Bowl.

But damn our defense is solid. Best D-Line in the league. I like what they're doing with Taylor Mays. Making a hybrid safety/ linebacker out of him. That makes a lot of sense since the Bengals are not deep at LB.

All you need to do is get past the Ravens and you can capture the division and get into the playoffs. Once there, you will have to contend with the Broncos, Dolphins, Colts, and probably Chiefs and Patriots getting wild card bids.

Back