Who do people think the Annieoakley avatar belongs to?

Who is behind Annieoakley?

• I Love America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Praisekek

• An idiot from this Stormfront place, that Ann mentions.

• Total voters
Whoever it is, doesn’t matter. The ignore list makes my screen cleaner.

I just wish we didn't have him taking up all the space on the board with discussion, after discussion. He definitely exceeds the daily discussion limit I heard about.

I just wish we didn't have him taking up all the space on the board with discussion, after discussion. He definitely exceeds the daily discussion limit I heard about.

I know, but that's what troll turds do.... ruin it for everyone. Best not to give them any attn.

"Don't give a shit" wasn't a response so I didn't vote.

I like to know my adversaries. If someone has a beef with me, I use the best way to deal with the person. Normally it's ignore, but that isn't always the best option. Weirdly some trolls actually do more when you don't pay attention to them. Sometimes that's actually when they do things that cross the line, and become personal.

Agreed.

And God Bless America. Two on ignore.

"Mark Forum Read" is also a tool.

Dont play dumber than you are, handjob.

So, is this an attack, because Annie is your sock account? You seem to be taking it more than personal for someone I barely know. Is this an Amazon thing, or are you holding the way I handle the troll against me? So many options. Why don't you just come out, and say it like you belong with vertebrates. I don't want an argument or vendetta with out reasoning. I don't want pointless friction for no reason.

Back