Who else has been accused of being grind?

This thread is for anyone accused of being grind.

Please submit for approval preferably with a link to a post calling you grind, or just vouch for yourself and we use the honor code.

Please submit for approval preferably with a link to a post calling you grind, or just vouch for yourself and we use the honor code.

I haven't been accused of that, but boy have I been accused of being many different posters in my day. Top, and her buddies still call me Stone. It's who they still think I was back on Amazon. They became paranoid after socks, and sock reporting became a trending fury.

I haven't been accused of that, but boy have I been accused of being many different posters in my day. Top, and her buddies still call me Stone. It's who they still think I was back on Amazon. They became paranoid after socks, and sock reporting became a trending fury.

We still call you Stone Ox because you were Stone Ox. The real question is, why do you continue to deny it.? It is not like anyone other than Amazonians care. :palm:

Last edited:
We still call you Stone Ox because you were Stone Ox. The real question is, why do you continue to deny it.? It is not like anyone other than Amazonians care. :palm:

Just chill, I'm trying to tell him I know what it's like to be accused. It's one reason why I tried to work things out with Yaya. I'm Jade Dragon, as it's a moniker I've used often places. I even had it saved for reviewing online, till that troll Paro doxxed it. I still get a kick out of anyone thinking I'd name myself stone, with all my kidney stone issues.

Desh probably keeps track and would more then likely be the person to ask. :D

You really are a narcissistic prick aren’t you? This thread is about the all powerful, all knowing Grind. Not some shit bag like you with all sorts of made up diseases.

BTW weren’t you “leaving” for about the fifth time?

I have been accused of being Grind in the past but it has never really caught on

Back