Who else on this site thinks squirrels are cute?

They are tree rats that threw acorns at my cars instead if eating the damn things. Not a fan.

Be glad you don't have a woodchuck problem

medium

:cool:

I am but we had some form of huge acorn oak tree. Bad enough with just gravity but with those bastards flinging them it left dings.

Squirrels aren't a problem here, but those damn birds shit on everything. Especially my cars right after I wash them :mad:

Squirrels aren't a problem here, but those damn birds shit on everything. Especially my cars right after I wash them :mad:

We've got a bunch of 'em on our block...and I love them. I do a walk around the block every day and I love to watch them scamper out of the way. I just love the way they jump on a tree and move to the side where you cannot see them.

Must be instinct...or are they taught to do that?

We've got a bunch of 'em on our block...and I love them. I do a walk around the block every day and I love to watch them scamper out of the way. I just love the way they jump on a tree and move to the side where you cannot see them.

Must be instinct...or are they taught to do that?

I think they're just scared of everything, at least the ones running around here are. At least they run from the road when a car passes so I don't have to pick up the ones that get run over.
Last year I had one that would come up to me and sit up in the morning and I'd toss him a few peanuts. The ones out there now run when I toss them peanuts, so now they don't get any.
I have deer, possums, rabbits, squirrels, skunks and assorted (pain in the ass) birds around here. The skunks aren't a bother unless a cat pisses them off, but the cats suddenly disappear
for some reason :dunno:

Noticed my car was covered with black dots that were hard to wash off. Turns out it was inchworm shit. I no longer live there thank God!

Back