Votes: 3 42.9%
  • I do not

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I wish, but I'm too busy trolling

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Ha Ha

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
A "collage" degree? Do you mean college or are you making a joke? I can correct the spelling if you'd like.

A "collage" degree? Do you mean college or are you making a joke? I can correct the spelling if you'd like.

Thank you for the offer, but you might want to pass your offer to Leo.

Most of the protestors at Trumps Chicago rally were collage students.
Don't you think Der Donald planned that when he booked a venue right next to a collage campus?
He was looking for a big confrontation and never planned to go through with that rally.
You are being manipulated by a con artist Treason10.
Keep up the good work.
Lol

:rofl2:

What was the topic here?

"The only serious enterprise is living, and we have to live after the reflection; moreover (though the distinction of theory and practice encourages us to forget it), we have to live during it as well." Bernard Williams

'The other reason for this kind of error is based solely on the assumption that white people who have graduated from college are less racist, less anti-immigrant, less anti-feminist, less homophobic, and generally more tolerant of diversity than people who have not. As a college professor, I very much hope this assumption is valid, but I could find no solid evidence that it is. At least in political commentary, the question is never asked, and you have to wonder why not.' https://workingclassstudies.wordpre...ng-class-what-the-narrating-class-gets-wrong/

Back