Who here is the biggest antisemite?

Depends on your vantage point. Some folk label any questioning of the state of Israel as "antisemetic".

Two entirely different things.

But not in america.

I wonder if Jaded will be along shortly to complain about your copy cat thread. Oh wait, she won't because that would mean she isn't a hypocrite.

Christian Zionists are not only stupid. They are evil. Why are they so stupid and evil? Because they want Israel to build a temple, which they believe will cause Jesus to come back. That, they think, will bring about the "rapture" which will lead to the deaths of all but about 160,000 Jews who will come to their senses as the rest of the world's Jews will be sent to hell.

So, if you are an evangelical Christian Zionist, you are the most vicious anti-Semite.

Christian Zionists are not only stupid. They are evil. Why are they so stupid and evil? Because they want Israel to build a temple, which they believe will cause Jesus to come back. That, they think, will bring about the "rapture" which will lead to the deaths of all but about 160,000 Jews who will come to their senses as the rest of the world's Jews will be sent to hell.

So, if you are an evangelical Christian Zionist, you are the most vicious anti-Semite.

Where do you get the figure 160,000 Jews?

You are insane...

Prove what you say. Have you first hand knowledge of all Evangelicals and their attitudes toward Jews? And then,c you say they are "evil"?

No need. It is in the freakin' Bible. But, to be fair, my reference was Noam Chomsky, a Jew. RB 60, while we are at it, why not stop being a jerk by, "groaning?"

No need. It is in the freakin' Bible. But, to be fair, my reference was Noam Chomsky, a Jew. RB 60, while we are at it, why not stop being a jerk by, "groaning?"

You wrote the above post. I'm not "groaning," just asking you to prove what you wrote. And, I couldn't care less what Norm Chomsky says, he's only one individual.

I try to maintain respect for people I knew from the Amazon Politics Forum, but I swear, some of you try my patience. It isn't about being "liberals" or "conservatives." The problem with your respective cliques is that you have to look the other way when your "colleagues" post stupid shit.

I try to maintain respect for people I knew from the Amazon Politics Forum, but I swear, some of you try my patience. It isn't about being "liberals" or "conservatives." The problem with your respective cliques is that you have to look the other way when your "colleagues" post stupid shit.

Answer my questions. I'll give you 20 minutes until I get to work to come up with one, even longer if this "college educated" idiot my employer hired to take over 3rd. shift still does'nt understand why angles and radius's are needed on a damned boring bar!

Last edited:
Back