Who is having a good Friday?

ce5a0de7afb83628a7756c81d33dc02643aa3849.jpg

I got off work early. That's good. Jesus died today. I can't make up my mind if that's good or bad. Do you ever get the nagging feeling that Pontius Pilate gets a bum rap and that maybe a couple of his legionnaires went LAPD on Jesus and his PR firm left Pilate hanging?

I got off work early. That's good. Jesus died today. I can't make up my mind if that's good or bad. Do you ever get the nagging feeling that Pontius Pilate gets a bum rap and that maybe a couple of his legionnaires went LAPD on Jesus and his PR firm left Pilate hanging?

I bet your wife wears a shirt that says "I'm with stupid".

pontius is innocent. jews killed jesus

I know you're just joking, but I wouldn't even be slightly surprised if that was actually the case.

No...but she does give me odd looks from time to time and says "it's a good thing you're pretty."

I've always wondered what she means by that? It doesn't feel like a compliment.

She's probably planning on selling you on the underground sex market and you won't be happy about it.

:evilnod:

I just learned that Pontius Pilate is a saint in the Ethiopian Church, and that his wife is canonized in the Eastern Orthodox Church. Also, no historical evidence of his existence was unearthed until 1961.

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...ng-truth-pontius-pilate-roman-empire-politics

I just learned that Pontius Pilate is a saint in the Ethiopian Church, and that his wife is canonized in the Eastern Orthodox Church. Also, no historical evidence of his existence was unearthed until 1961.

so from that, the outtake is that historical evidence of his existence was found in 1961.......

Back