Who is more likely to be a rapist?

Who is most likely to be a rapist?

• Total voters

jack was talking about sexually harassing women as a normal thing, and darla called tom a rapist once (multiple times), so I was trying to figure out who was more likely to be a rape-o. so far, jack is in the lead for being the boards biggest pervert/sex maniac

jack was talking about sexually harassing women as a normal thing, and darla called tom a rapist once (multiple times), so I was trying to figure out who was more likely to be a rape-o. so far, jack is in the lead for being the boards biggest pervert/sex maniac

:) hahahaha ....
You must have me mixed up with someone else.
Now, ... there was this one time I was in the French Quarter, drinking and carrying on. A few girls rang the doorbell of this apartment ... and the girl that showed up at the door was attractive, so I pretended to be part of the people at the door. In the French Quarter, there's a door and then a long alley way to the actual apartment, so each girl walked in and passed the girl that opened the door. I was the last person in and said something like 'What's up'. She was wearing a long shirt with what I expected to be underwear underneath. As I casually reached under her shirt and touched her pussy as a greeting, I found it 'bare' and extremely wet, as though she just got done fucking somebody. Unbeknownst to me, she had a large knife that she began 'chopping' at me. Apparently, my gesture of friendship was rejected and I had the feeling she wanted me to leave. I left, well, actually I backed out a few feet and then turned and left. Sometimes you don't make a connection with others. You just have to chalk it up as, you know, experience.

Back