"WHO IS OSAMA & WHY IS EVERYONE MAKING THEIR STATUS ABOUT HAPPY WHY HE IS DEAD?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

"WHO IS OSAMA & WHY IS EVERYONE MAKING THEIR STATUS ABOUT HAPPY WHY HE IS DEAD?

"... according to Yahoo Search trends, on May 1, the question was the fifth-most-searched phrase on the search engine 66 percent of those searches came from teenagers, who would have been small children when the twin towers fell. Web sites like Boing Boing and even a quickly constructed Tumblr published screengrabs of confused Twitter queries from users who'd seemingly never heard of him. There were pages upon pages of queries mostly very young-seeming people, American and otherwise, interrupting tweets about exams and cute boys or girls and (most of all) Justin Bieber ..."

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2011/05/omigod-who-is-osama-bin-whatevs/238529/

Youngins pwn...

:lolup:

JPP Youngins are all over 20, retard. We're also not idiots, which brings to everyone's attention that you have more in common with these teens than anyone else who comes to mind. Someone could make a joke about most any historical incident, such as the Dreyfus Affair or the Petticoat Affair, and the Youngins would be more than capable of discussing it.

How Roaring Twenties of you! I'm impressed.
I am the master of all things alcohol in nature. I've been on a bartending kick lately and been browsing my bar manuals. Old fashioneds, Sidecars, Manhattans, etc. Absinthe sour is for next week.

Last edited:
ART_IntoTheArt_11.jpg

Back