Who is the Best?

Who is the best? O_O

• Asshat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Who is the best?

I would have voted for you, especially with your "protector of the banned," tag, remembering that you once stood up for me when SR deleted my account over a little harmless, malicious logic...

But then you had to go and include toby in the damn poll!!! :clink:

Yeah, you might want to go rethink your life. Find out where Watermark does his drinking, as he is constantly rethinking his life (good way of delaying suicide attempts).

I would have voted for you, especially with your "protector of the banned," tag, remembering that you once stood up for me when SR deleted my account over a little harmless, malicious logic...

But then you had to go and include toby in the damn poll!!! :clink:

Hey dumbass I stood up for you too....And I dont even like you or SR

:clink:

Hey dumbass I stood up for you too....And I dont even like you or SR

:clink:

True, but he trolls better and I agree with him more often. You and I agree on non-sequetor issues like "this poll/thread blows," "don't ban trolls," "don't ban idiots and people who threaten the board", etc. Now in terms of things of real substance, I have maybe agreed with you two times at most, and I was probably drunk both times... :clink:

And yes, I'll admit to hypocritically supporting SR's ban of you, because I thought it was hillarious. Goes to show how capable you are of pissing people off (ala "get your mail-in MBA yet, gerber?")

Threedee do you agree with these statements:

1. President Bush is a moron

2. The Iraq War is a lost cause

3. Saddam was not behind 9/11

CK

Threedee do you agree with these statements:

1. President Bush is a moron

2. The Iraq War is a lost cause

3. Saddam was not behind 9/11

CK

1. No - he had to pick between the Powell/Scowcroft and Wolfowitz/Rumsfeld propositions and picked incorrectly.

2. Probably

3. The plan was a decade old. He provided training and funding through 1998. He played that same role in 1993. The question is, whether such a role warrants invasion. The case can easily be made that it doesn't, and pragmatically, because our interest was to keep him in control of an unstable country so that we could continue to pump oil out. Fuck the human rights issues - I used to give a damn.

Back