Who is the Hacker in here?

Battleborne

Terminator
My av and firewall gave me a warning...before I was rudely interrupted while posting...won't be long before I get a fix on your sorry ass!;)

BB, honestly, you're a fucking idiot.

None of us can see your IP address, and if we did hack you, what would we do? No one hacks people they meet on forums.

What happened whenever your firewall went off was probably that some part of windows or one of the 30 or so programs running in the background that you don't know exist or know how to close was trying to access the internet, for either legitimate or illegitimate purposes, and your firewall was warning you about it. It warns you about ALL programs trying to access the internet.

Yes I know...genious

BB, honestly, you're a fucking idiot.

None of us can see your IP address, and if we did hack you, what would we do? No one hacks people they meet on forums.

What happened whenever your firewall went off was probably that some part of windows or one of the 30 or so programs running in the background that you don't know exist or know how to close was trying to access the internet, for either legitimate or illegitimate purposes, and your firewall was warning you about it. It warns you about ALL programs trying to access the internet.

you took the bait...sorry state of affairs for a self proclaimed troll...:rolleyes:

Back