• Desh/Evince

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Superfreak

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Cancel 2016.2

The Almighty
Desh or myself?

For the record, neither Desh nor I will be allowed to vote. I think I shall ban both of us from this thread as well.

Discuss... :)

She mentally ill.
Your just a prick who picks on her

I would be willing to get a group of board members together and publically admit they think she is mentally ill and therefore refrain from picking on her as a group for that reason. But I want that consensus personally. I want her to see for herself we are being serious when we say that.

But if we are going to pretend she's just a normal person with no mental issues and that she is just a big strong mama grizzly, then it's business as usual imo

I would be willing to get a group of board members together and publically admit they think she is mentally ill and therefore refrain from picking on her as a group for that reason. But I want that consensus personally. I want her to see for herself we are being serious when we say that.

But if we are going to pretend she's just a normal person with no mental issues and that she is just a big strong mama grizzly, then it's business as usual imo
I dont do it much but have ignored her because there is nothing but sophmoric ranting and its just not worth it. Life is too short to waste time watching tantrums of somebody else's kid.

I am going to vote mental illness

If note then she is the troll all trolls aspire to be. The troll to end all trolls

I am going to vote mental illness

If note then she is the troll all trolls aspire to be. The troll to end all trolls

I've had that latter thought before too. Maybe, just maybe, she has trolled us all for all these years. That would be epic on her part.

if desh is a troll she is the greatest troll of all time and should finally out herself to receive the appropriate accolades.

if desh is a troll she is the greatest troll of all time and should finally out herself to receive the appropriate accolades.

No doubt. We would have to call her Your Trollness. Songs would be written about her legendary Trollishness

She would be the standard by which all future Trolls are measured.

Back