Who killed seahawk??

This is his SOP.

He will remain gone for a few weeks, then reappear as Yurt.
Trouble is that you disappear for a few weeks but still come back as Zappa. Can you change your name as I love Frank? I suggest Winged Eel Fingerling, it's more you!

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

Trouble is that you disappear for a few weeks but still come back as Zappa. Can you change your name as I love Frank? I suggest Winged Eel Fingerling, it's more you!

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk
How can Zappy be telling the truth when Yurt has not logged on for over 2 years?

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

seahawk and lumber are both yurt

it's so incredibly obvious seahawk is yurt. I guess you have a vpn? Or moved? Retired? Extended Vacation? Proxy? In any case, you aren't fooling anybody. You are yurt. Yurt is you. Yurt yurt yurt. There is no way you aren't yurt. Same attitude, same asperger tendencies, same obsession with the same posters, never being able to shut the fuck up, talking about mundane things as if it was the most important stuff in the world. You are yurt and that is all there is to it. So deal with it bitch. We know who you are. You suck at fooling people.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

How cute, Troll needs the opinion of his other sock to make a point.

Go delete your post coward.

Oh and thanks for proving me right about you accusing many members of being Yurt. Sad sack.

Back