Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yurt & Maineman (package)

• Damocles

• Total voters

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
I give Damo permission to add any nominees that come up to the poll.

Normally I would vote for Asshate, but Water keeps advocating the executions of (former) gun owners, conservatives, libertarians, and even members of the Dem Party whom he disagrees with (the last one I don't care about, but some of you may...).

Last edited:
geniuses are rarely understood. You people would rather cling to your indoctrinated elitism, fascism, and collective neurosis than dare recognize the plain truth when it's explained to you.

geniuses are rarely understood. You people would rather cling to your indoctrinated elitism, fascism, and collective neurosis than dare recognize the plain truth when it's explained to you.
So... By this measure Watermark is a genius who hates himself?

Then why does he seem to get the most "hate"? You seem to think the measure of "hate" means the same thing as the measure of "truth".

I was speaking in general, not necessarily referencing the outcome of this poll.

And in general, watermark is an idiot.

Who is Kingraw?

A troll who pops up on occassion to annoy some of the posters here. I believe he and someone else here frequent another site where they became aquainted. Anyway, Raw likes to inflame people over the abortion debate from what I've seen of him.

Back