Who or what do you hate and why?

anonymoose

Classical Liberal
I hate criminals because I’ve been a victim dozens of times in a lawless shithole of a city.
I also particularly hate violent criminals because I’ve had two friends and and a beloved uncle needlessly murdered by them in the same shithole.
It’s why I’d never vote for today’s democrat because they’re not only soft on criminals but in several cities openly side with them .
Bill Clinton was the last dem that was anti crime.
Even our president openly sided with them in Kenosha.

Life's too short to hate. Hate hurts you more than anyone else.

I learned that the hard way. Learn from my mistakes.

Loathing dirty hippies is entirely separate, though! :awesome:

I hate hip hop mainly because its a step backwards in music.
There is an exception in the case of The Teddybears stealing elements of three songs to craft some actual music (Cobrastyle).

Telemarketers and their enablers (pols).

I hate hip hop mainly because its a step backwards in music.
There is an exception in the case of The Teddybears stealing elements of three songs to craft some actual music (Cobrastyle).

Telemarketers and their enablers (pols).

So is everything post-Nirvana. :dunno:

Extreme really really sucked, though. They were all praising this guy and I'm like "Damn he sucks!".

Fucking rambling bullshit! He talks a lot and doesn't say a fuckin' thing!

Fucking douchebags like Extreme brought about the Nirvana dumb as fuck "revolution".

I hate criminals because I’ve been a victim dozens of times in a lawless shithole of a city.
I also particularly hate violent criminals because I’ve had two friends and and a beloved uncle needlessly murdered by them in the same shithole.
It’s why I’d never vote for today’s democrat because they’re not only soft on criminals but in several cities openly side with them .

Hate is toxic, it degrades the mind and closes off the heart. Political views driven by hate are rarely seaworthy vessels.

So is everything post-Nirvana. :dunno:

Extreme really really sucked, though. They were all praising this guy and I'm like "Damn he sucks!".

Fucking rambling bullshit! He talks a lot and doesn't say a fuckin' thing!

Fucking douchebags like Extreme brought about the Nirvana dumb as fuck "revolution".

never heard of Extreme but I'll take your word for it.

There has been very little progress but its greater than zero.

Wait a minute, you kept going back to the same area you were victimized over a dozen times? You hitting the hood looking to score dope?

I hate cancer with a passion. As one who has never had anyone close to me die of cancer until it took my brother last year I had never seen just how bad it can be, I had only heard about it. After seeing it first hand I can now say that it is everything I had heard about AND THEN SOME.

Last edited:

189954230_10159750822907164_1420496493242611391_n.jpg

Back