Who Out There Can't Handle The FACT That Hitler Was Right.

MrMe

Banned
Most jews or other non-whites these days shouldn't participate. But I will give you some pictures of those who put their ass on the line because he was right. Including one of a negro who spoke about how "racist" the Nazis were. Keep in mind that about 150,000 Jews who fought FOR the Nazis. I wonder how long it will take for this thread to be deleted and me banned for even bringing this up.
5NgIrJ8.jpg

4EyYhy7.jpg

ENGzP61.jpg

iegTs7I.jpg

eFOJ8Jz.jpg

G71c8te.jpg

4CNly8a.jpg

Kraut lives don't matter. You barbarized the enlightened Roman civilization and you barbarized Western European civilization.

Just about everything you think you know about Hitler or WW II in general is a lie. So if you aren't a lying jew, your statement comes from nothing but ignorance. Also, this next question should be interesting. Who's life do think matters more. A worthless nobody like you, or the life of General Patton. Well he himself said that we defeated the wrong enemy! Now, any other words of "wisdom" from the cesspool?

Cultsmasher, in 50 words or less tell me why I shouldn't change your name to Semon Demon, Lord of Splooge?

You have until 8pm EST.

If anyone has an alternate name they want me to give Cultsmasher, you have until midnight EST to let me know.

how is people are so stupid that they actually think they can rewrite history?

MrMeany

bite a dead mules cock

no one cares about your insane evil ramblings.

bite down hard and never let go

use both hands to hold on

then we wont have to hear you or see you type anymore

the right tries to rewrite it also

remember you cant hurt the mule

You have to FIND one that is already dead

Cultsmasher, in 50 words or less tell me why I shouldn't change your name to Semon Demon, Lord of Splooge?

You have until 8pm EST.

Ok. You got me. But would like a reason why you shouldn't ban me? Right Now?! Well it may not do any good, but I have some for you. One that will destroy your soul for going against. To start out, because I am telling the TRUTH! Now if I were lying, there would be no problem, would there. Because false statements are easy to uncover. On many occasions at many different forums under many different usernames, I have challenged people to tell me what I said anywhere that was wrong. I could count on one hand the number of times I was shown to be wrong on some point in either my threads or my debates. Out of hundreds of them.

I think it is the inability of people to successfully refute somebody that dropped out of high school in their third year with three years of credits to make up for that leads to my being banned so often. Not so much what I say. At times, I may have gone a little overboard with the things I said. But nobody's perfect. Though what should be more important is that I am most often right. Lift the ban on cultsmasher. Or at least don't ban me under this username. If I start telling lies, THEN ban me! You shouldn't ban people for telling the truth. Because lies will lead to bad outcomes. Be patriotic! If you have any children, don't ban me so they at least have a chance to grow up into a better world. Are these reasons enough to not ban me?

It's now 8:01 and you haven't given me a reason to stop from changing your name Cultsmasher. So now it's up to the community to decide your name.

how is people are so stupid that they actually think they can rewrite history?

MrMeany

bite a dead mules cock

no one cares about your insane evil ramblings.

bite down hard and never let go

use both hands to hold on

then we wont have to hear you or see you type anymore

You know, if you offer this forum money, they will probably ban me. And if you are jewish, you can really rub our noses in it. Because the U.S. gives over 3 billion dollars a year in aid to Israel. Just think of what a godlike poetic injustice it would be if some of that money was used against us by shutting people up who are against the jews. Especially a White one!

Also, nobody is forcing you to read anything I write. Next, I know what I ask will be asking the impossible. But if you disagree with anything I write anywhere, refute it! Debate me! Don't call for me to be banned. You aren't proving anything that way. Or if you just prefer lies, just say so and end any strife.

Back