Who Said Cops Don't Have a Sense of Humor?

I was sitting in the gym looking at this on my phone and ppl were staring because I couldn't stop laughing out loud. Those gifs the police dept. were posting in response to the naughty comments were hilarious!

I was sitting in the gym looking at this on my phone and ppl were staring because I couldn't stop laughing out loud. Those gifs the police dept. were posting in response to the naughty comments were hilarious!

A story for every. single. occasion. :rofl2:

The comments are hilarious, I liked yours.

Mix one super cute cop modeling a seat belt, a bunch of randy women, and a social media director with a sense of humor, and you get

https://www.facebook.com/StLouisCou...kfQx2bqrxfVoTWuSFcBcwROXVnds9kIjPt9wvxqpfGji4

Heck yea Cops have a sense of humor.

I know a local Cop...Roscoe Rules. Roscoe isn't his real first name but he always referenced his gun and his pecker as "His Roscoe" so everyone started calling him Roscoe.

Roscoe is like Billy only ten times worse. He hates everyone...which makes him the most unbiased police officer around. He's also an insufferable prick. You know....one of those guys on a power trip who is bound and determined to shoot an innocent civilian?

Having said that Roscoe does have a sense of humor and he exihibited his in glorious fashion a few years back during a traffic accident that made him a local legend.

Some dumbass gear heads were drag racing down on the bottoms one Saturday evening when one of the idiots T-boned a couple who had just left their wedding reception killing one of the gear heads and the newly wed couple.

Roscoe was called to the scene where he was working traffic control. He looked over the situation and he assessed it for a situation just right for some great comedy but he needed the right victim. Eventually a middle aged housewife pulled up...you know the nosy busy body type that rubber necks at a traffic accident? Well she slows down and says to Roscoe..."Pretty bad accideent ehh officer?" Roscoe replies. "Yea...pretty bad". The busy body then asks "Anyone hurt?" Roscoe then lifts up the head of the decapitated bride with one hand and said "Yeah this ones pretty shook up.".

Guess you could have heard that busy body screaming a mile away....but that's ole Roscoe for you. One hell of a sense of humor for a Cop. :)

Heck yea Cops have a sense of humor. I know a local Cop...Roscoe Rules. Roscoe isn't his real first name but he always referenced his gun and his pecker as "His Roscoe" so everyone started calling him Roscoe. Roscoe is like Billy only ten times worse. He hates everyone...which makes him the most unbiased police officer around. He's also an insufferable prick. You know....one of those guys on a power trip who is bound and determined to shoot an innocent civilian? Having said that Roscoe does have a sense of humor and he exihibited his in glorious fashion a few years back during a traffic accident that made him a local legend. Some dumbass gear heads were drag racing down on the bottoms one Saturday evening when one of the idiots T-boned a couple who had just left their wedding reception killing one of the gear heads and the newly wed couple. Roscoe was called to the scene where he was working traffic control. He looked over the situation and he assessed it for a situation just right for some great comedy but he needed the right victim. Eventually a middle aged housewife pulled up...you know the nosy busy body type that rubber necks at a traffic accident? We she slows down and says to Roscoe..."Pretty bad accideent ehh officer?" Roscoe replies. "Yea...pretty bad". The busy body then asks "Anyone hurt?" Roscoe then lifts up the head of the decapitated bride with one hand and said "Yeah this ones pretty shook up.". Guess you could have heard that busy body screaming a mile away....but that's ole Roscoe for you. One hell of a sense of humor for a Cop. :)

Another possibly apocryphal personal anecdote?

Leftists seem to be loaded with em, and they apparently to believe each others' tales even though there's no proof these events ever occurred.

Explain a lot, I suppose.

Just as I suspected. No "Rules" on the roster at Columbus PD.

(614) 645-4545

No officer by that name in Cincinnati, either.

(513) 352-2587

Heck yea Cops have a sense of humor.

I know a local Cop...Roscoe Rules. Roscoe isn't his real first name but he always referenced his gun and his pecker as "His Roscoe" so everyone started calling him Roscoe.

Roscoe is like Billy only ten times worse. He hates everyone...which makes him the most unbiased police officer around. He's also an insufferable prick. You know....one of those guys on a power trip who is bound and determined to shoot an innocent civilian?

Having said that Roscoe does have a sense of humor and he exihibited his in glorious fashion a few years back during a traffic accident that made him a local legend.

Some dumbass gear heads were drag racing down on the bottoms one Saturday evening when one of the idiots T-boned a couple who had just left their wedding reception killing one of the gear heads and the newly wed couple.

Roscoe was called to the scene where he was working traffic control. He looked over the situation and he assessed it for a situation just right for some great comedy but he needed the right victim. Eventually a middle aged housewife pulled up...you know the nosy busy body type that rubber necks at a traffic accident? Well she slows down and says to Roscoe..."Pretty bad accideent ehh officer?" Roscoe replies. "Yea...pretty bad". The busy body then asks "Anyone hurt?" Roscoe then lifts up the head of the decapitated bride with one hand and said "Yeah this ones pretty shook up.".

Guess you could have heard that busy body screaming a mile away....but that's ole Roscoe for you. One hell of a sense of humor for a Cop. :)

I'm not sure I like Roscoe very much. lol

Back