Who should be Tuckers guest host?

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
Mark Steyn is no longer available after he signed a new contract in GB, and none of the people he has been trying out work in my opinion...who would you like to see?

I wander if Tulsi has already been picked, and is in a training program.

Tulsi is kind of a rebel. I honor her for her service to country. And mostly agree with her on most things, however, I do not agree with her Dove ideology. Did''t say I was a Hawk, just not a lovey dovey when it comes to fighting terrorism. She likes to play the blame game, and always pointing fingers at people for all the wrong reasons.

The reason why she is on Fox News, is she intends to run for President as an independent, so she is looking to make an impression on Republicans and Fox News is a breeding ground for Republicans!

She already knows how she struck out with Democrats by being too overly insulting to the other candidates in the 2020 race, and pointing her little finger at everyone.

She can be quite crass towards others. Something not popular with voters or politicians! It's a matter of tact- and she has 0 of it!

Ya'll can have her- if you want her! Personally, I think she has some behavioral problems that makes here unsuitable to run for the office of the Presidency or even to be an opinionated NEWS host!

I don't think anyone wants a dragon lady or attention whore for president

Last edited:
Tulsi is kind of a rebel. I honor her for her service to country. And mostly agree with her on most things, however, I do not agree with her Dove ideology. Did''t say I was a Hawk, just not a lovey dovey when it comes to fighting terrorism. She likes to play the blame game, and always pointing fingers at people for all the wrong reasons.

The reason why she is on Fox News, is she intends to run for President as an independent, so she is looking to make an impression on Republicans and Fox News is a breeding ground for Republicans!

She already knows how she struck out with Democrats by being too overly insulting to the other candidates in the 2020 race, and pointing her little finger at everyone.

She can be quite crass towards others. Something not popular with voters or politicians!

Ya'll can have her- if you want her!

I really question if she could ever be good at this....she just had another really horrible moment.

"Gosh" is a word that gets old fast....this is not Great Britain where I have heard that they say gosh and golly a lot.

Watching a bad interviewer reminds me of some very good ones:

Larry King
Tom Snyder
Charlie Rose
Brian Lamb

Back