Who the frick is "Snookie" and why are people talking about this idiot?

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
I just saw some news clip about some inane person I've never heard of that is apparently now pregnant.

WTF? Why is this news, who is this person, and why does anybody care?

I just saw some news clip about some inane person I've never heard of that is apparently now pregnant.

This is Snooki:
mj2729311.jpg

This is my reaction:
stop-it-boner.-no-meme.png

television shows about New Jersey are just one stop along the path of deteriorating culture between shows like Hallmark Theater and the Wonderful World of Disney on one end and those movies about television where they hunt down convicts or make them drive in death races on the other end......

television shows about New Jersey are just one stop along the path of deteriorating culture between shows like Hallmark Theater and the Wonderful World of Disney on one end and those movies about television where they hunt down convicts or make them drive in death races on the other end......

You consider Disney to be the acme of the televisual arts??

Hey I like Snookie. She's the only girl I know who's taken more shots to the face than Mike Tyson! :)

I was referring to television in the 50s in general, but yes. The Wonderful World of Disney shows of my youth were quite well done.....did you have a problem with them?.......
I dunno....I think Tom has a point. I never did get why they shot Old Yeller. Hell he was no more rabid than about half of my Republican friends. You don't see anyone shooting them!

So now we know the "who", but nobody has given me any reason "why"...

In the story they showed clips of her, and none showed any reason why anybody would care one iota about whether this person was pregnant. I'm not getting it.

In the story they showed clips of her, and none showed any reason why anybody would care one iota about whether this person was pregnant. I'm not getting it.

the why is because people watch these dumbass reality shows

Gaaah...

Stupid show, with stupid people, doing stupid things makes them tell me about some idiot who got pregnant? I hate the news. Why was I watching it anyway?

Gaaah...

Stupid show, with stupid people, doing stupid things makes them tell me about some idiot who got pregnant? I hate the news. Why was I watching it anyway?

yet one more reason I don't watch the news anymore.

I go to RCP/RCM/RCS etc... and pull from the variety of news links they provide.

She's a star on a MTV Reality show called "Jersey Shore". Ask one of your kids. As to why? Who the hell knows?

Back