Who will complete college first?

Who will complete college first

• Total voters
Skidmark will...He lives in Mississippi.....he has to get a job eventually. Grind can always join a gang....or the church...since he lives in Mass.

I've actually already been in college for like 5 years.

You're an engineering student, though, so that's normal. Any more time you do beyond the 5 years will be due to the fact that you changed your major over from English (at least I believe that's what happened, right?).

As for Grind, I have no idea what the eff is going on with college. All I have ever heard from him is the story about how he freaked out his political science class, and then the time he ranted about what a uselss major political science is.

You're an engineering student, though, so that's normal. Any more time you do beyond the 5 years will be due to the fact that you changed your major over from English (at least I believe that's what happened, right?).

As for Grind, I have no idea what the eff is going on with college. All I have ever heard from him is the story about how he freaked out his political science class, and then the time he ranted about what a uselss major political science is.

CompSci really.

I was a liberal arts major who was intending to go to the office and officially change my major to English, but I never did due to laziness. Anyway, never really mattered because the degrees didn't actually diverge much until I decided to go for Computer Science.

Back