Who Won the Atheism Debate?

Who Won the Atheism Debate?

• Total voters
i had no idea you were this insecure about your "win"

it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, the fact remains it was not judged fairly, ala annie's vote, and i don't believe anyone but you disputes that

like i told you before, wait until the end and you will see exactly what i'm talking about

Well, I suppose its only fitting that your dead brother have a dead dog, as opposed to live brother/dead dog or dead brother/live dog.

ok...your obsession with my has become psychotic....

how many restraining orders do you have against you legion troll? it is a pity you have no friends and need to imitate others on an anonymous messageboard in order to have any sense of self-worth

ok...your obsession with my has become psychotic....

how many restraining orders do you have against you legion troll? it is a pity you have no friends and need to imitate others on an anonymous messageboard in order to have any sense of self-worth

Do they have restraining orders in Canada, Yurtsie?

loool...i just checked the vote count because threedee said legion troll voted...

what a pathetic loser, legion troll has to log in and out a dozen times so his trolls can all vote against me....wow...i've seen obsession....but legion, man, you're just plain psychotic....

why in the world do you obsess over me so much? to have to log in a dozen times just to vote against me....how sad

I had hoped that he wouldn't vote, because I always make Public Polls, and usually the little fuck only invades polls when some moron makes them Private. But apparently he just wants your cock too much to show my poll any ounce of restraint. If you were gay, you'd have it made big time. :clink:

I had hoped that he wouldn't vote, because I always make Public Polls, and usually the little fuck only invades polls when some moron makes them Private. But apparently he just wants your cock too much to show my poll any ounce of restraint. If you were gay, you'd have it made big time. :clink:

1276063058.gif

Yurtsie and 3D sittin' in a tree...s_u_c_k_i_n_g.

Yurtsie spends most of his day (and night) posting on the interwebs, accusing people of being some imaginary character he claims is 'stalking' him.

The funny thing is, he says I'm obsessed.

LOL!

:lmao:

Back