Who would be interested in a JPP secret santa?

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
My thoughts:

- Gift under say, 20 bucks.
- Gender neutral
- We can keep it anonymous, open, or anonymous but with the option to reveal who sent what if they so choose...

The way it would work:

- People sign up, and promise to get a small gift with the above criteria, and NOT FLAKE OUT after promising to send

- After we get a decent list of people, I can either randomly assign people together, or create some quick script that does it and gives you a mailing address

Problems:

- Some of you are paranoid about giving out personal information, some with good cause. This could partially be remedied by a few of the following solutions:

1) Don't do it at all, (obviously) O_O
2) After signing up, create a shortlist of people you do not want knowing your address and therefore they would not be your secret santa.
3) you could provide your address but not your name. If you live in a state that multiple other board users also live in, this could help obscure things a bit.

Anyway this is just a feeler thread to gauge interest.

what is the college sports team cawacko hates....him and sf always rib each other over it....i say we send cawacko a jersey from the team he hates

:D

I'll wager the google search term "how to wrap a turd" has just had a minor boost in popularity.

I say it is done with imaginary gifts.

All you have to do is say.

Frendo for christmas I got you some imaginary magic mushrooms.

Take a trip into your own mind and give up the uppers.

Count me in Grind. My name, number, and address are already a matter of public knowledge here so I don't really see a need to hide.

i think we should have at least 10 people fwiw.

if people are actually interested can they say so, that way i know where everyone stands?

Will this santa touch my junk?

assuming that you're not happy with the junk you already have and you've asked for some real junk for Christmas, how do you think he's going to get it to you if he doesn't touch it.....just don't let him unwrap your junk for you.....:eek3:

Back