Who's better, Kanye West or Radiohead?

watermark is trying to troll me and you guys are unwilling participants. there is only watermark and me, the rest of you are just shades.

I'm going to hazard a guess that you began to feel that way under Gen X bands before Millenials got going.

Gen X did ahight. Most millennials have never heard good tunes outside of a concert. Just MP3 players so they grew up never having listened to quality sound systems on a daily basis so it’s understandable that taste in music is pretty one dimensional.

Lol Grind is right. I posted this to troll him, grinds powers of resistance were too strong though. Then I just started flinging shit in hopes of turning this into a hundred post shitfuck thread.

Gen X did ahight. Most millennials have never heard good tunes outside of a concert. Just MP3 players so they grew up never having listened to quality sound systems on a daily basis so it’s understandable that taste in music is pretty one dimensional.

Increasingly, the recorded music is of such high sound quality that it makes live performances sound weak in comparison. That's what people are listening to on their MP3s.

Increasingly, the recorded music is of such high sound quality that it makes live performances sound weak in comparison. That's what people are listening to on their MP3s.
Technology hasn't even come up with a recording media that's more accurate than vinyl LP. LP's biggest disadvantage is it's size and durability yet this old analog technology still provides far better sound quality than an MP3 can. You don't have to worry about an MP3 degrading over time and having to replace it but no MP3 produces the sound quality of a clean Vinyl LP. That's due to the nature of MP3's that do not capture all the sound waves and algorhithms. They only capture the peak ones. So if an MP3 was a true sound recording it would carry far more data than is practical for electronic media. So since an MP3 is not true or complete recording of a song/music, and vinyl LP is, a vinyl LP produces a higher sound quality than an MP3 player can....until the vinyl LP wears out.

Back