Who's the Hottest Female Race Car Driver

Who's the Hottest Female Race Car Driver?

• Ashley Force

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Erin Crocker

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Danika Patrick

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Catherine Legge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sarah Fisher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Milka Duno

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
My vote goes to Milka! Danika is cute too even if her hair color does come out of a bottle but she's no where nere as hot as Milka Duno.

Ashley Force. Well, my criteria are somewhat different, but I like her down-to-earth, competent approach to her driving and to the media and fans as well. She's talented and has learned well.

Danged Spalling Nazi! :p
Just giving the information just in case somebody is doing an image search.

I do like teh redheads so Erin is hot to me, but I am also partial to Hispanic women.... from the list I gotta vote Milka.

Now as for which one is the best. I've seen all these ladies race in person and here's how I rate them

Well in her specialty it's hard to argue against Ashley Force. She's won the most races and she's won a championship.

For best all around driver the best I've seen is Katherine Legge. Hope she returns to US open wheel next year. Right now she's in the German equivalent of NASCAR.

It's a toss up between Danica and Sarah. Sarah's a better oval track racer and Danica's a better road racer.

Next in line is Eric Crocker but her caring career is probably over now after her afair with Ray Evernham.

Milka is hot and she's smart but she's got a lot to prove yet.

I'm surprised that Danica showed the poor judgment to pose for some of those pictures. If she wants to be taken seriously for her racing ability, which she does have, it isn't a good idea to pose for stuff like that.

I'm surprised that Danica showed the poor judgment to pose for some of those pictures. If she wants to be taken seriously for her racing ability, which she does have, it isn't a good idea to pose for stuff like that.

If it wasn't for those pics Danica would probably still be driving in Formula Atlantic, where she performed no where near as well as Legge did.

Those pics got her a lot of noteriety and press and ultimately big money sponsership.

It's also why she's not nearly as respected in racing circles as Force, Fisher and Legge.

Don't get me wrong. Danica has the goods. She's just not respected for the route she took to get there. But what the hell, she has the best ride in the sport.

right Richard Petty would never pose like that. thanks be to Gawd!

What bothers me about women at this level of motorsports and I know this is sexist, is that it's just a matter of time before one of them get's killed.

Well, NHRA has taken temporary steps after Scott Kallitta's horrendous crash to make the sport safer for now while they examine the best ways to approach the problem. We saw that the day it happened (wasn't covered live but somebody smacking into the wall at 300+ mph doesn't leave much to the imagination).

I showed some genuine concern at a driver just beginning to get into the Top Sportsman class and going mid-sevens in the quarter mile for the first time. My husband-driver assured me that the nitro-methane fuel mix was what had been the real danger (let's not mention the abbreviated shutdown area at Englishtown). I'm still concerned. A lot. I think he's also more conscious of the danger now than he's been willing to let on. It's too soon to say but hopefully our racing days are drawing to a close.

Well, NHRA has taken temporary steps after Scott Kallitta's horrendous crash to make the sport safer for now while they examine the best ways to approach the problem. We saw that the day it happened (wasn't covered live but somebody smacking into the wall at 300+ mph doesn't leave much to the imagination).

I showed some genuine concern at a driver just beginning to get into the Top Sportsman class and going mid-sevens in the quarter mile for the first time. My husband-driver assured me that the nitro-methane fuel mix was what had been the real danger (let's not mention the abbreviated shutdown area at Englishtown). I'm still concerned. A lot. I think he's also more conscious of the danger now than he's been willing to let on. It's too soon to say but hopefully our racing days are drawing to a close.

No my understanding was that it was one of those things that regardless of safety precautions deaths will occur in racing as it's a dangerous sport. In Scott's case it's my understanding that the force of the engine blowing knocked him out and he was unable to drop the emergency drag shoot.

Back