Whose already voted?

nbskz8x.gif

Liberals always find a way to cheat.

If Trump had been a better decision maker and had any moral center at all, 220,000 Americans would be alive.

If he cared more about the importance of preventative measures than about denying inconvenient events that hurt his chances of re -election, 220,000 Americans would be alive.

He has blood on his hands. If you voted for him, you will have blood on your hands, too

If Trump had been a better decision maker and had any moral center at all, 220,000 Americans would be alive.

If he cared more about the importance of preventative measures than about denying inconvenient events that hurt his chances of re -election, 220,000 Americans would be alive.

He has blood on his hands. If you voted for him, you will have blood on your hands, too

Bullshit.

Blood on my hands? Not yet...

I dropped off a couple hundred ballots for biden this week alone. Picked em up at a old folks home and filled em out cause the old folks dont see too good. ROFLMAO

tRumpy is so gone!!!!

Well done. I'm phone banking this weekend to one of the swing states to get out the vote for Democrats.

Back