Why are people so offended by the word C*nt?

cancel2 2022

Canceled
A psychologist explains.

https://babe.net/2016/07/01/people-offended-word-cunt-psychologist-explains-4332

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk
b30685770747fd095af8e7d3527bcd8e.jpg

I don’t think cunt is offensive. It’s context that makes it offensive.

If I say cock gobbler cunt it may offend some but most people would ignore it.

If I call 3D a cock gobbler cunt most people would chuckle and say “yea that 3D can be a cunt.”

If, however, if I called Rana a cock gobbler cunt well that would be beyond the pale offensive and most everyone would find it offensive. Desh might even call me a Republican for saying that.

However what if you change the context of cunt completely? Instead of defining cunt as a woman’s genetilia what if we defined it as an acronym for “Can’t Understand Normal Thinking.”?

In this context Grind, for example, would truthfully be a cunt and in that context how could anyone be offended?

If I call 3D a cock gobbler cunt most people would chuckle and say “yea that 3D can be a cunt.”

If, however, if I called Rana a cock gobbler cunt well that would be beyond the pale offensive and most everyone would find it offensive. Desh might even call me a Republican for saying that.

However what if you change the context of cunt completely? Instead of defining cunt as a woman’s genetilia what if we defined it as an acronym for “Can’t Understand Normal Thinking.”?

In this context Grind, for example, would truthfully be a cunt and in that context how could anyone be offended?

good point.....no one should be offended if I call an extremist lib'rul a cunt.....because none of them can understand normal thinking.......

I don't call women cunts apart from the exception of Darla, the erstwhile suckee fuckee of Runatic.

Back