Why are women like the owl woman always so catty towards young girls?

Answer this seriously please. Why are women like the owl woman always so catty and nasty towards young girls? Why do we get the nasty glares and snippy comments when we're out laughing and having fun. Women always seem to be especially catty when girls seem to be happy and enjoying life. Is it because women hate to be reminded of their own carefree youth, their fading beauty and the wonderful feeling of being in love for the first time? Why are women this way? I don't think men are this way, which is why I like them more.

Answer this seriously please. Why are women like the owl woman always so catty and nasty towards young girls? Why do we get the nasty glares and snippy comments when we're out laughing and having fun. Women always seem to be especially catty when girls seem to be happy and enjoying life. Is it because women hate to be reminded of their own carefree youth, their fading beauty and the wonderful feeling of being in love for the first time? Why are women this way? I don't think men are this way, which is why I like them more.

I see we can narrow things down a bit......obviously you're one of the Amazonian dramaqueens......

Back