APP - Why aren't lefties talking about DiFi's Chinese spy?

Teflon Don

I'm back baby
I mean she had a spy working for her for 20 years while she was on the Senate Intelligence Committee. Who knows how many secret conversations he overheard and relayed to the ChiComs during that time?

Why aren't liberals talking about it? Not even our so called "independents" are talking about it like Thingy et al.

Odd really

The other odd thing is that the FBI when learning of this spy WARNED DiFi of the spy and that she was infiltrated. They didn't launch an elaborate spy ring with informants etc. All very curious.

I mean she had a spy working for her for 20 years while she was on the Senate Intelligence Committee. Who knows how many secret conversations he overheard and relayed to the ChiComs during that time?

Why aren't liberals talking about it? Not even our so called "independents" are talking about it like Thingy et al.

Odd really

The other odd thing is that the FBI when learning of this spy WARNED DiFi of the spy and that she was infiltrated. They didn't launch an elaborate spy ring with informants etc. All very curious.

It's only "treason" when Trump has a summit with Putin, I guess.

Back