APP - Why ban people from threads in this section?

Lorca

Don't fence me in
Did I misunderstand the reason behind the APP section of the forum? That these threads are supposed to be civil and non-disruptive?

So why ban?

Not that anyone cares but if I notice a laundry list of banned people, I'm going to avoid the thread. Obviously someone's afraid of opening it to real discussion.

Did I misunderstand the reason behind the APP section of the forum? That these threads are supposed to be civil and non-disruptive?

So why ban?

Not that anyone cares but if I notice a laundry list of banned people, I'm going to avoid the thread. Obviously someone's afraid of opening it to real discussion.

Great question. You obviously are free to avoid any thread you please and if that is your metric, I say go with God.

The individuals who are thread banned are done so for their own protection. These individuals have spent a tremendous amount of bandwidth complaining about my existence on JPP. But, they also have demonstrated a corresponding lack of self control.

Therefore, much like the government is there to protect people from themselves, I am protecting the thread bannees from themselves. I hope that clears things up

LOL

And I thought only Democrats and liberals felt the need to help people avoid personal responsibilty.

LOL

And I thought only Democrats and liberals felt the need to help people avoid personal responsibilty.

To clarify, I am only helping liberals avoid their personal responsibility for their own mental well being. Now, you asked. I answered. You didn't ask for an answer you liked.

it's insurance. Some people may not want to let someone ruin a thread of theirs before the offender gets banned, and would rather prevent it from taking place to begin with. I do think people should give others a chance on here though until proven otherwise.

To clarify, I am only helping liberals avoid their personal responsibility for their own mental well being. Now, you asked. I answered. You didn't ask for an answer you liked.

I'm glad you admitted it, altho you seem to be justifying it otherwise. lol

There's no difference in what you wrote from what I wrote. (Or from exactly how Libs and Dems think it)

Back