Why can’t I post in this thread???????

Am I banned from threads of a certain age because I have proved wrong n the past what liars the right are and or how WRONG they always turn out to be?

There has to be some reason for this crap

Why does the right ALWAYS CHEAT?

Why?

Because you cant live in a world of facts without being proven to be assholes

I have proven you wrong too many times huh

Instead of cheating why not just follow the facts and quit supporting fucking lies

Am I banned from threads of a certain age because I have proved wrong n the past what liars the right are and or how WRONG they always turn out to be?
No, evince, you should be able to post, not sure why you are unable to do so.

This Presser Needs Booze
Thanks
Thanked 17,959 Times in 13,503 PostsGroans628Groaned 1,123 Times in 1,067 Posts
Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
Remind me, you posted on the Rate Bush Board right? I know you're a young buck but I can't remember if you were posting on the board when 9/11 hit (or were you still in school, haha).
I was on Politics.Com, which was sold off, and SR created FP. I joined when I was a HS JR, but, 9/11 happened when I was a sophomore.

I remember both you and grind lied about your age to post at politics.com

You turned out to be wrong so many times since I’ve known you

But you still cling too the evil Republican Party no matter how much they lie to you and make you defend lies and look stupid

vBulletin Message
evince, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

You don't pay attention to the Forum arena. It is in the Above Plain Politics area and you have demonstrated the lack of ability to stop cursing and breaking the rules in the APP area.

Thank you damo

I should have noticed that

I agree I should be banned from non invective areas

That felt good to agree with you again

It's an APP thread. I cannot post in it either.

I still can’t post in it

That’s cool

I Understand why

Oh and look at the date that I said that about Afghanistan

We were still in Iraq

Base support was needed

And with a new president we may have been able to change things for the better before we left

The pushback from republicans made that impossible

They fought the first black president on how to water the whitehouse grounds (joke)

They voted against their OWN written and sponsored bills when Obama said he would sign them if they passed

They placed party over country at every turn as it turned out

I still can’t post in it

That’s cool

I Understand why

Oh and look at the date that I said that about Afghanistan

We were still in Iraq

Base support was needed

And with a new president we may have been able to change things for the better before we left

The pushback from republicans made that impossible

They fought the first black president on how to water the whitehouse grounds (joke)

They voted against their OWN written and sponsored bills when Obama said he would sign them if they passed

They placed party over country at every turn as it turned out

I think Phantasmal is working on it.

8/23/09

I didn’t yet know how evil and racist the party would be about the first black president

Back