Why did Legion turn anti-liberal?

You don't know that he's a troll? His main objective is trolling, and all this Trump stuff is really low hanging fruit for a troll. It lacks entertainment value.

He used to be anti-conservative. I'd like to hear his explanation.

the dice came up with a pair of sixes......I am sort of surprised he didn't use a new name, though..........maybe he's finally old enough to pay taxes........when I joined in 09 he was only in eighth grade, what would that make him now?.......

the dice came up with a pair of sixes......I am sort of surprised he didn't use a new name, though..........maybe he's finally old enough to pay taxes........when I joined in 09 he was only in eighth grade, what would that make him now?.......

... still in eighth grade. :(

You don't know that he's a troll? His main objective is trolling, and all this Trump stuff is really low hanging fruit for a troll. It lacks entertainment value.

I'd disagree, I find him and the Trump low hanging fruit entertaining, always funny seeing the inanity he posts, he doesn't deal in content so he is easily dismissed, but where else are you going to see all the stupidity circulating on the whacked out right wing websites?

I'd disagree, I find him and the Trump low hanging fruit entertaining, always funny seeing the inanity he posts, he doesn't deal in content so he is easily dismissed, but where else are you going to see all the stupidity circulating on the whacked out right wing websites?

I mean it lacks entertainment value to a troll. It's just too easy, and boring when the shit basically writes itself.

shut up, legion.....you aren't fooling anyone......

He used to be anti-conservative. I'd like to hear his explanation.

He’s always been a troll first. He was originally a conservative troll, then switched to a liberal troll, now a conservative troll again.

I guess his position depends on the number of sucker who fall for his trolling.

Back