why do i still check my email?

thank you for your service. the G.I. bill helped my dad through college when i was a toddler. he deserved it and so do you.

The if your dad had the same G.I. bill I get your dad would have had an easier time of things. Its the greatest government program available and one of the very few things the VA does right (when it does this right that is).

The G.I. Bill gives me money for living expenses. Since I work and so does my wife, I have little need for it so I spend on my hobbies.

you deserve it bro. buy lots of guns, and make sure you buy one in my honor specifically to piss of the anti-gun proles

The if your dad had the same G.I. bill I get your dad would have had an easier time of things. Its the greatest government program available and one of the very few things the VA does right (when it does this right that is).

i don't know what your situation is, but i do know that my dad's G.I. bill was enough to pay for housing, food for our family and his college. he bought (fixed up) and sold cars on the side for extra money, however, the G.I. bill was the main income.

oddly, he never wanted me to join the military. he wanted me to get a masters in business or a law degree. he drilled that into me when i hit my teens.

Back